Our passion is to help grow companies – big or small – by partnering with smart, determined leadership teams.
To help clients grow their businesses and to create shareholder value. We accomplish these objectives through smart problem solving, and effective profit improvement programs. Our experience and track record as business owners and operators.
Atlas solves four types of problems:
Private Equity: PE portfolio companies need to grow their sales to increase portfolio company value.
Turnaround Management: Clients are not satisfied with a company's performance and need outside help.
Venture Development: Start up companies don't know what they don't know and need help.
Strategic Advisory: Atlas helps organizations create value through digital transformation and leadership development.
THE VALUE PROPOSITION
Atlas is different. Unlike many other firms, we actually have grown and created value for both public and private companies. ( American Express, ElderCarelink, Jamba Juice, among others) Our solutions drive sales, reduce inefficiencies and result in increased shareholder value. Atlas does not simply suggest a different path ahead but we become your partners to execute. Specifically, Atlas.
- Works with sales teams to make sure that more business is getting closed;
- Deploys a scientific approach to venture development that improves the likelihood for early stage success;
- Revitalizes moribund companies;
- Designs custom plans that provide the roadmap for incremental revenue growth via online marketing;
- Deploys data analytic tools to improve the effectiveness of demand generation;
- Develops and produces digital products and communities that engage customers – including SaaS technologies;
- Partners with leadership teams to navigate the challenges of digital transformation
Of Marketing qualified leads (MQLs) never close (Sirius Decisions)
Of B2B buyer’s time is spent on-line (Sirius Decisions)
Growth in Marketing IT spend by 2017 (Gartner)
Of Sales reps view Marketing peers “sales savvy” (CMO Council)
Of Sales reps don’t meet their sales goals (CSO Insights)